2 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST BREAKING!
These are the most durable aluminum ski poles ever made, guaranteed not to break for two years! If they do, we'll refund your money or send you a new pair!
Bombproof construction made of extra high strength, ultra resilient Titanal Aluminum. If you fall on it, it will bend like other aluminum poles, however can easily be bent back without breaking. Don't believe me? Scroll down to watch the video!
Get more for your money! We cut out the middle man by selling factory direct to you so you can get a ski pole made of the highest performing, most durable materials possible for less!
- 2 year guarantee not to break. If it does, we'll refund your money or send you a new pair of poles.
- Extra high strength, ultra resilient titanal aluminum
- Super comfortable form fitted soft rubber grip
- Velcro strap for quick permanent no slip adjustment
- Bombproof Carbide metal tip, stays sharp longer & never slips... even on ice!
- Badass graphics... of course!
HOW TO CHOOSE POLE SIZE:
If you already have poles:
- Simply measure them and order the same Length or different
If you don't have poles:
1) Stand up straight wearing shoes and put your elbow in a 90* position
2) Measure the distance from the floor to the top of your hand
3) Add an additional 5cm / 2" to account for the fact that when you plant your pole into the snow, approximately 5"cm / 2" of the tip will be down beneath the snow. The total is the length you should order.
- It's ok to choose longer or shorter based on personal preference or terrain you often ski.
- If you ski more firm snow = You can decide to choose a shorter length
- If you ski more powder = You can decide to choose longer to make up for the length of pole that sinks down into the powder during a pole plant.
Still have questions? Click CHAT below...