If you're a retailer that would like to partner with me in demoing and selling my skis, simply email info about your shop to me jason@Jskis.com. You must be open minded, flexible & eager to help develop and test new ideas for how we can both become more nimble and efficient while taking less risk selling skis and giving skiers a better experience on snow.
THE NEW DEALIO!
- No inventory
- No sales rep
- No distributor
- No trade shows
- No booking orders
- You and your customers receive free shipping
- You buy skis from me... after customer buys from you
- You and other J retail partners do not compete on price
- You attract loyal J customers to your store & gain credibility
- You have something my customer wants, that I can not provide
HOW IT WORKS
1) You offer J DEMOS to your customers like usual. You must order 3+ different J ski models for demo use at 50% off retail. Email me email@example.com
2) I promote you as an official J Demo Center and you make money demoing J skis just like your other brands.
3) Customer buys J skis through you. You browse my website with customer and buy skis from me at 25% discount and charge customer full price. I drop ship product to you or customer to arrive in a few days!
- Guaranteed 25% margin
- NO financial investment
- NO inventory risk
- FREE shipping
VIEW DEMO CENTERS
OTHER WAYS J IS OPERATING DIFFERENT
For starters I build only limited edition skis, released in small quantities to keep demand & retail value high and product selling out fast! I also do not associate a year or season with each model, thus skis are never outdated, they're simply available or sold out. This enables me to maintain full retail price year round & eliminate excess inventory & discount wars.
I sell factory direct through my website or drop ship through J retail partners eliminating the high costs of the traditional sell-in & sell-through cycle. Instead of spending time talking to each other during the busiest part of our season, we spend it focused on speaking to new consumers & ultimately selling more product. The savings of this leaner sell through cycle enables consumers to get a higher quality ski for the same competitive price. In addition, skiers get their hands on newer product sooner because I've eliminated the traditional 3 year product development / sell-in / sell through cycle that currently restricts the speed in which the ski industry moves forward. Instead I develop AND release new product year-round, real-time at the speed of thought.
None of the above is new, just new to skiing. I look forward to discussing this opportunity with those of you that get it.
Give me a call anytime,