1) Look at the size of your current skis and consider if you like the length or prefer shorter or longer.
2) Remember that 2-3 cm is not going to make a huge difference. Over 5cm will start to make a difference in feel.
The chart below is for general reference based on your height, but you should also consider these other factors. . .
Choose LONGER length if you:
- Feel your current skis are too small
- Want to ski faster & float better
- Are a heavier person so want more stability
- Are an expert, aggressive skier
Choose SHORTER length if you:
- Feel your current skis are too long
- Want easier maneuverability & float in powder is less important
- Are a light weight person and want more maneuverability
- Are a beginner, casual skier
Review the chart below and if you need more help deciding contact us >
|Skier Height (ft'/in")||Skier Height (cm)||Suggested Ski Length (Intermediate)||Suggested Ski Length (Expert)|
Limited Edition Graphics
Total Made: 70 Pair
Public Release: August 16, 2014