BOOTS & GEAR ON YOUR BACK... HANDS FREE!
Everyone knows walking in ski boots sucks, so why not carry them on your back instead! We teamed up with the masterminds over at Transpack to create this ultra durable backpack that holds your ski boots and all your other gear with ease, while keeping your hands free! Enjoy comfort and convenience carrying all your gear from the house to the hill or around the world.
There's plenty of space in the large central compartment for all your clothing, outerwear, underwear, gloves, helmet, goggles and more while keeping it dry and separate from your wet boots. It's ergonomic triangular design and padded shoulder straps enhance comfort while reducing swing weight for easily carrying all your gear from the house, to the car, to the lodge and back with your hands free!
- Carries boots, helmet, goggles and all your Aprés ski gear
- Bombproof water resistant fabric keeps gear dry
- Side boot pockets with air/water drainage keeping them separate from your clothing
- Extra large top opening for easily accessing all your gear
- Waterproof, ultra thick tarpaulin bottom withstands gravel parking lots to grimy lodge floors
- Foam padded back for comfort like there's nothing on your back!
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps so you can get your little brother to carry your bag
- Extra strength burly zippers
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (0)
Billy Mays would want you to have this
I flew around a ton this year so throwing boots over my shoulder or trying to thread them through my backpack was getting pretty rough when traveling. I think fellow flyers became nervous when they saw me walk onto the plane, already anticipating that I would probably bang, bump, or knock into someone with a clearly filled boot bag. The construction on this thing takes out the enevitable swing weight for flawless movement down tight aisles. It also fit perfect at my feet and even in the small Frontier over head compartments. It can basically hold your life too. Even throughout the local season, I put everything in it from high heels (yes, chick here) to a case of cold ones. Awesome product.