HOW TO CHOOSE POLE SIZE:
If you already have poles:
Simply measure them and order the same Length or different
~ OR ~
If you don't have poles:
- Stand up straight wearing shoes and put your elbow in a 90* position
- Measure the distance from the floor to the top of your hand
- Add an additional 5cm / 2" to account for the fact that when you plant your pole into the snow, approximately 5"cm / 2" of the tip will be down beneath the snow. The total is the length you should order.
- It's ok to choose longer or shorter based on personal preference or terrain you often ski.
- If you ski more firm snow or park terrain = You can choose a shorter length
- If you ski more powder = You can decide to choose longer to make up for the length of pole that sinks down into the snow.
Still have questions? Talk to us by LIVE CHAT below or email firstname.lastname@example.org