Location: Burlington, VT
Employment Period: October - February
Application Deadline: August 27, 2021
Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Compensation: $15/ hour
Benefits: 40% off all J products, 2 pairs of free skis, and Prodeal discounts from other brands in the ski industry.
If you are an experienced and passionate skier who is eager to get your foot in the door of the ski industry, then this is the job for you! J Skis is looking for Customer Service Representatives responsible for providing accurate, efficient and personalized customer support. This is an amazing opportunity to start a career in the ski industry working with the best in the business.
WARNING: There is no actual skiing involved with this job. You will be sitting at a desk, staring at a screen, typing to random people you do not know 100% of the time.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our product’s design, construction and intended use.
- Provide accurate information as to why a specific product is best for each customer’s specific needs.
- Assist customers through all parts of the purchase and post-purchase process.
- Communicate one-on-one with each customer using: Email / Live Chat / Phone.
- Develop a complete understanding of our online e-commerce system and use it efficiently.
- Utilize the tools provided to ensure customer satisfaction and generate sales.
- Other miscellaneous tasks, duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Must be willing to work a rotating schedule with others including nights, weekends, holidays.
- Must be located/willing to relocate to Burlington, VT.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- You must be a skier!
- You must be goal oriented - we need very convincing sales people!
- General knowledge of ski performance and other skis on the market today.
- Prior sales experience (actual ski shop sales experience preferred).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to type quickly and efficiently with minimal mistakes.
- Proficient use of online programs and systems… we don’t care if you’re huge on Instagram!
TO APPLY Please email resume, references, and reasons why you are the best person for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE August 27th, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST
More From 'It's just skiing.'
Spring Team Callouts
There is no off-season for the J team of shredders getting after it any way they can!Read More ›
April Slush or Pow on Crust?
The best skiing content & behind the scenes intel from April 2022!Read More ›
Marketing & Media Coordinator Job
This is a rare opportunity to make shit happen working with me and my crew at J skis...Read More ›
March Madness (the skiing version)
My favorite skiing content from March, an update on skibladezzz production and the new J Tester Team introduced!Read More ›
Help us test new skis!
We're developing a new ski and we're looking for skiers like you to help us test them out...Read More ›
January 2022 Recap
Vinny's first day on Js, lift line breakfast & AAA certified car hacksRead More ›