The chart calculator above is a great starting reference. Once you fill it out, consider the results along with the following...
1) Look at the size of your current skis and consider if you like the length or prefer shorter or longer.
2) Remember that 2-3 cm is not going to make a huge difference. Over 5cm will start to make a difference in feel.
Choose LONGER length if you:
- Feel your current skis are too small
- Want to ski faster & float better
- Are a heavier person so want more stability
- Are an expert, aggressive skier
Choose SHORTER length if you:
- Feel your current skis are too long
- Want easier maneuverability & float in powder is less important
- Are a light weight person and want more maneuverability
- Are a beginner, casual skier
Contact us if you need more help figuring out the right size!