David Hale x J Collab
1) Look at the size of your current skis and consider if you like the length or prefer shorter or longer.
2) Remember that 2-3 cm is not going to make a huge difference. Over 5cm will start to make a difference in feel.
The chart below is for general reference based on your height, but you should also consider these other factors. . .
Choose LONGER length if you:
- Feel your current skis are too small
- Want to ski faster & float better
- Are a heavier person so want more stability
- Are an expert, aggressive skier
Choose SHORTER length if you:
- Feel your current skis are too long
- Want easier maneuverability & float in powder is less important
- Are a light weight person and want more maneuverability
- Are a beginner, casual skier
Review the chart below and if you need more help deciding contact us >
|Skier Height (ft'/in")||Skier Height (cm)||Suggested Ski Length (Intermediate)||Suggested Ski Length (Expert)|
Limited Edition Graphics
Total Made: 160 Pair
Public Release: October 31, 2016
David Hale x J Collab
I’m honored to be collaborating with David Hale to release this new Limited Edition “Skyfather” collection of skis, artwork and clothing.
David Hale is one of today's most respected and talented tattoo artists. Fans wait months, even years for a chance to decorate their body with his masterpieces. Born in Athens, Georgia, he spent much of his childhood outside exploring and inside drawing. As he says, spirit spoke to him along the banks of the muddy creek where he grew up, and he found his best response in the marks made by his hands.
His "Skyfather" artwork has a powerful, yet smooth flowing style that perfectly matches the award winning performance of my "Metal" ski. I'm building only 150 pair of these Limited edition skis and hand signing and numbering each. Grab a pair before these one-of-a-kind skis sell out. You'll be one of only 150 skiers in the world with these rare J's on your feet!
We also printed a very Limited Edition run of only 50 "Skyfather" prints, each hand signed and numbered by David as well as a Tee shirt, so you don't need a tattoo to have his legendary artwork on your body.
View entire Skyfather Collection here.