2 YEAR WARRANTY INFO
J skis stands behind its product like no other ski company, offering a two year warranty on its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. This warranty may not be transferred and is reserved for the original purchaser only. All warranty returns must be supported by a copy of the original receipt, or order #. If neither of these can be provided, we can look up your original order in our system using the name of the individual who placed the order. Items will be repaired or replaced IF upon inspection they are found to be defective in materials or workmanship. Due to the limited edition nature of all J skis products replacements cannot be guaranteed to be the same graphic or colorway. All J skis products come with this warranty unless otherwise noted on the collection or product pages of the that specific product.
Photos must be provided for any warranty, if you are not applying for a ski warranty simply select "not a ski" in the model drop down section. Use a photo or photos of the damage to fill the satisfied required photo fields.
This warranty only covers products manufactured by us and excludes anything made by another brand such as Look & Marker bindings, Daymaker adapters & Pomoca climbing skins. These products come with warranties from their manufacturers.
What is Covered:
Any breakage or failure caused by a defect which occurred during the construction process of the skis. This includes but is not limited to delaminating or separation of materials or dramatic changes in the ski's performance due to a manufacturing defect.
I build these skis with the best materials possible for maximum durability. However all products will become damaged if abused or neglected, as well as during normal wear and tear by the user which is out of our control, thus they cannot be covered under our warranty. Also remember each person's specific actions are unrelated to how long the ski has been owned or used. This is the reason damage can happen on your first run, or 3 years later. Here are some examples of what is NOT COVERED:
- Wear and tear on the base, top, sidewalls, and perimeter of the skis caused by tuning or objects banging or digging into the surface during use.
- Damage caused by crossing of skis, standing skis on their tips or tails on hard surface. Skiing, sliding, grinding, or banging skis on surfaces NOT made of snow or ice, for example steel, wood, concrete, rocks, pavement etc.
- Cosmetic damage including top sheet dents or chips, sun-faded graphics, and edge oxidation or rust and normal wear and tear.
- Changes in stiffness of the ski's flex over time which is normal for all skis to soften over time based on the amount of use.
- Ski damage resulting from improper mounting of bindings, including the use of incorrect mounting hardware, wrong size drill bit, or base dimples in the base resulting from improper mounting.
- Damage caused by any modifications made to the ski.
-Mounting JSkis using a paper template without a technician certification voids any and all warranties.
Fill out my online form.